Salmon & Feta Omelette – The PERFECT 5 minute meal for one! Low calorie but filled with good fats to keep you going. Vegetarian options!
Add toast or a wrap for some extra carbs as this is a low calorie option sitting in at about 450kCal.
Salmon & Feta Omelette
- Spray olive oil
- 3 handfuls baby spinach
- 2 eggs beaten
- 80 g smoked salmon sliced
- mushrooms are a good alternative for vegetarians
- 20 g feta crumbled
- Spray a fry pan with olive oil spray, and wilt spinach.
- Combine eggs & wilted spinach and pop back in the pan, giving it another spray of olive oil before you do so. Cook on a low heat for long enough for the whole omelette to set before you flip it.
- Once done, spread the salmon over one half of the omelette.
- Top with feta and fold in half.