Sometimes you just have to rustle up dinner from the cupboard/fridge/any where!!!
The thought of going to the shops, after a long day, kids winging, fighting and carrying on, is worse than going hungry.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 x 400g tin of tomatoes (or 3 large diced)
- 1 x 415g tin of red salmon
- 2 tablespoons capers (optional)
- 3 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 x 300g packet of pasta
- Boil the kettle and cook pasta according to packet directions.
- Heat oil in a frypan and add onion, garlic and zucchini cook for 5 mins to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients and reduce to a simmer, cook down for another 10 mins.
- Drain pasta and serve with sauce!