This dish is a perfect way to use up leftover stews, baked beans and bolognaise!
The best bit about it is you can get it prepared in 5 mins in the morning and come home to steamy spuds after work.
- 6-8 baking potatoes, depending on size
- Olive oil
- TO SERVE THE SPUDS
- Sour cream
- Corn, kernels only (or a tin)
- Carrot, grated
- Cheese, grated
- Any leftovers you can find
- Rise and scrub potatoes clean and place each on a piece of aluminum foil big enough to wrap it well. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Wrap tightly in foil.
- Make some balls, out of aluminum foil about the size of a cricket ball and arrange on the bottom of the slow cooker. Rest the wrapped potatoes on top of these balls
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. And serve with your bits and pieces.