This is SUCH a fab meal for when you have a busy afternoon but still want to eat dinner on time.
- 8 medium potatoes, diced (the smalle the size the shorter the cooking time!)
- Sea salt
- Leftover sauce, bolognese goes well or try this for a veggie option Veggie Con Carne
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- Sour cream - optional
- Line slow cooker with foil.
- Add a layer of potatoes, sprinkle with salt.
- Top with sauce then grated cheese.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours until potatoes are soft and cheese is melted.
- Finish in oven if you want them to really brown!