Sometimes the simple things in life really are the best. This soup is one of them. Sub veggies whichever way you like, clean out the crisper.
This light and ridic easy soup is on the table in 15 mins and enjoyed by all veggie loving creatures!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas or white beans
- 1 liter veggie stock
- Sea salt & cracked pepper
- 4 tablespoons pesto to serve, optional
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and add the onion, soften for a minute then add the garlic.
- Stir for another 30 seconds then add veggies, stock and beans/chickpeas.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for approx 10 minutes until the veggies soften to your liking. Season with salt & pepper if needed
- Divide between 4 bowls and top with pesto.