This absolutely the simplest way to eat, perfect for when you have guests, looks fab, and takes about 10 minutes to make.
AND I bet your kids will eat more than they do when you serve them a meal.
- 1 loaf of bread, gluten free, if you like! Sliced
- ½ a lettuce, washed, dried and torn into smaller pieces
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced thinly
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 small piece brie cheese, sliced
- 1 small piece blue cheese, sliced
- 300g sliced ham
- 300g sliced salami
- 1 piece pate, cut into chunks
- 1 tub dip of choice, or just use butter
- Get out a big platter and line the edges with bread.
- Spread out the lettuce on the bottom of the center of the platter, sprinkle with cucumber slices.
- Take small handfuls of ham, bunch them into a flower shape and place them on the lettuce intermittently. Repeat with the salami.
- Dot pieces of pate around the meats, then do the same with cheese, avocado and tomatoes.
- Then SMASH it!! Not on the ground, I meant eat it LOL.