Excusing the fact that this image is a SHOCKER. These balls are lovely.
The recipe comes from the 6 week Summer Shred, written by myself & The HIIT MUM. If you are keen to drop some kgs click here to purchase.
As always, exchange nuts for seeds if you have an allergy, and add some water if you hear your food processor struggling.
- 200g dates
- 50g raw almonds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 100g shredded coconut
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ of a vanilla pod
- Put all ingredients in a high speed food processor.
- Blitz for a minimum of 1 min, but prob for about 1 min 30 sec.
- You may need to add water if your processor is struggling..,
- If so do it tablespoon by tablespoon. Not too sloppy!!