Vegan Choc Mousse – why would I bother, I hear you mutter.
- It is yum
- It is lower in calories
- It is lower in sugar
- It is RIDIC easy to make and freezes nicely into an icecream also.
I send this in little containers with the girls to school, peanut butter is totally optional in this dish..
Vegan Choc Mousse
- 100 g dark choc chopped
- 1 cup milk any non-dairy milk, I like coconut
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup peanut butter optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Melt choc over low heat, either in a double boiler or in micro.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into 6 small containers. This is rich so you don't need a huge amount..
- Refrigerate until set.