Some days call for simple pleasures. This recipe fits that bill, subtle flavours, made in minutes and for a grand total of about $5.
The mint in this is not overpowering but omit it if you are not a fan..
Serve with some chutney, sauce, tzatziki, whatever you have lying around.
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup flour, gluten free if needed
- 2 medium zucchinis, finely grated
- 10 large mint leaves, finely sliced
- 80-100g feta, crumbled
- Olive oil spray.
- Stir eggs and flour together to mix well.
- Mix in other ingredients.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, and spray with oil.
- Spoon mix in, one tablespoon at a time.
- Wait until the mix has set hard (almost cooked) before flipping